Joining up with the Me and Mine Family Portrait Project with this photo of our family for March.
- - We took Little Miss A to a trampoline park for the first time this month. We tried the toddler trampolining session at Urban Air Cheshire and she had great fun! It was nice that I could join in with her and it wore me out!
- - A day out in Southport with some friends. Little Miss A loved the mini rides and particularly loved going on the carousel with her Daddy.
- - We stayed up at Mr MoaB's Mum's after our day in Southport and then she'd arranged for lots of the Great Aunts & Uncles to visit. Most haven't had the chance to meet Baby R yet so it was nice for them all to have cuddles with him.
- - My brother and his wife came to stay for a couple of nights. It was really good to see them and catch-up. They were great babysitters giving Mr MoaB and I the chance to have a rare date night and looked after the kids whilst we were at the Cancer Centre for my chemo.
- - We took part in a soggy 'Giant Wiggle' sponsored walk for Action for Children. Unfortunately the weather put most people from the playgroup off, but a few of us had fun.
- - Little Miss A enjoyed a Pyjama day at nursery and then both kids wore red to nursery for Comic Relief.
- - I got really spoilt on Mother's Day and we had a low-key but lovely family day together.
- - We've explored a few new places and found some playgrounds - which we'll definitely be revisiting now that the weather is improving.
- - The month ended on a real high as it was Little Miss A's 4th Birthday. She spent the morning at nursery and loved taking a cake in to share with her friends. Then we traveled up to have a party for her with Mr MoaB's family. She'd chosen a Charlie & Lola theme so I'd made lots of decorations for her. It was a lovely party. Can't believe she's now 4 and will be going to school soon.
- - Unfortunately the month started with me being in hospital again with sepsis. Exactly the same as last month - I had to stay in for 2 nights.
- - Another round of chemo - the end is in sight.
- - I had quite an emotional day when Mr MoaB and I went down to my parents house for the last time as it has been sold. Even though I never lived there, it holds so many memories.
- - Mr MoaB's Mum had a major operation so we've been thinking of her lots. She's doing ok so we're hoping she'll be out of hospital soon. One of the major advantages to our move up North is to be closer to Mr MoaB's family and so he's been able to visit every few days which just wouldn't have been possible before.
share this on »