Joining up for with the Me and Mine Family Portrait Project with these photos of our little family for October.
We're in the throes of getting things organised for our big family move up to Cheshire. There's so much to do! However, we've managed to fit in a mini holiday and a few days out this month.
- - We weren't sure we were going to get a holiday this year, but we really needed a few days away so we booked to stay at Presthaven Holiday Park in Prestatyn. We enjoyed some lovely family time together particularly on the beach.
- - Our choice of caravan park for our holiday was driven by its proximity to the place that we're moving to. We spent a day of our holiday driving around the place we've chosen to move to and house hunting. Luckily we found a suitable property to rent as that was a major thing as we need to move in December!
- - At the end of the holiday we stayed with Mr MoaB's Mum for a couple of nights and caught up with some of his family. It is going to be great to be living just an hour away from them rather than the current 3 plus hours.
- - We visited Waddesdon Manor twice this month. I met up with a couple of other Mums and their kids for a fun afternoon where we had the whole playground to ourselves! We also visited as a family during Half Term and enjoyed their Ugly Bug Ball Trail.
- - I met up with my Uncle & Aunt at Black Park during Half Term. They brought my cousin's children with them to go on the Go Ape Junior course. I just had Baby R with me as Little Miss A was at nursery but that's probably just as well as she'd have wanted to go up on the course and she's still just a little bit too small.
- - Little Miss A enjoyed a few Halloween events I took her to and had fun answering the door in her Halloween costume to all the trick or treaters.
share this on »