Joining up for with the Me and Mine Family Portrait Project with these photos of our little family for September.
- - We had a fun day at the Bucks County Show. I spent some time volunteering in the NCT baby changing tent and we also got to see Mr MoaB as he had a stall with his company. There's always so much going on and we only ever see a fraction of it!
- - Spent a lovely day with some close friends at Hanbury Manor Hotel in Hertfordshire where they were staying for the weekend. We explored the grounds and took advantage of the swimming pool.
- - Baby R started swimming lessons. He hasn't started as early as his sister did (at 6 weeks) but I really hope he enjoys swimming as much as she does and I can just picture them in the future having so much fun in the pool together.
- - My Aunt & Uncle visited and took me and the kids out for lunch (Mr MoaB was working). It was lovely that they made the trip. They have offered a lot of support over the last few difficult months we've had.
- - Went for a nice walk at Coombe Hill with a couple of the Mum's I got to know through our NCT antenatal classes. It's so lovely seeing our kids playing together (there's only 1 month in age between Little Miss A and their boys). I'm going to really miss their friendship when we move.
- - We took advantage of the Heritage Open Days again this year. The highlight was definitely having the chance to try bell ringing in St Mary's Church in Aylesbury. Think I enjoyed giving it a go even more than Little Miss A! On the Sunday we went to the Tudor Fayre organised by Aylesbury Town Council. This is a fantastic annual event.
- - When we found out about the opportunity to relocate to Cheshire with Mr MoaB's job, we quickly needed to go up to determine if it was right for us. Luckily we found somewhere that is. So we could explore, we stayed with Mr MoaB's family so it was a bonus that we got to spend some time with them.
- - Our close friends were celebrating their 25th Wedding Anniversary (a fantastic milestone) and their daughters' had organised a surprise party for them. We managed to get organised and take the trip down there to surprise them. I'm so glad we did and it was nice to have a night away.
- - Little Miss A and Baby R both had their booster jabs at the same time. I'm so proud of the way Little Miss A handled having her injections. No tears and she was more concerned with Baby R and his crying. She is such a great big sister.
share this on »