Joining up again with the Me and Mine Family Portrait Project. Here's this month's photo of our little family!
It was taken on our recent visit to Hughenden. Little Miss A was struggling to get free and run off but we just managed to capture this selfie with us all smiling!
- Little Miss A's 2nd birthday! Low-key birthday celebrations but lovely day spent with the Grandparents.
- Getting more use out of our National Trust membership with a visit to Hughenden Manor.
- A fantastic family day out at ZSL London Zoo - particularly enjoyed meeting the monkeys.
- Have managed to spend a lot of time this month with the Grandparents. It's such an important relationship.
- Getting out in the garden again. It's been so nice to spend time playing outside in the Spring sunshine.
- Having a cold that seems to have lasted most of the month! Mr MoaB has had it too. Luckily, Little Miss A has been ok - just a little bit more snotty than usual!
- Missing out on seeing the Eclipse. I was too busy indoors helping to set-up an NCT Messy Play session that I missed it, but apparently it was too cloudy where we are anyway.
share this on »