Really excited to be linking up to the Me and Mine Family Portrait Project for the first time this month! This project is about sharing a whole family photo and saying a little bit about what we've been up to this month.
We have so many photos of Little Miss A but a picture of the 3 of us is a very rare thing! I'm hoping that this will encourage us to make sure we get at least one family photo each month!
I have a little confession that this picture was taken today (1st February) and not quite in January. We've had every intention of taking a photo in January but we've forgotten to ask someone to take a photo of us or Little Miss A has just been in the wrong sort of mood. Even in this photo we could only get Little Miss A whilst she's munching rice cakes! We need to learn how to use the timer on our camera and hopefully we''ll do better this month!
- Getting good use out of our new National Trust membership already with two visits to Waddesdon Manor and a visit to the Magna Carta Memorial.
- A fab weekend seeing friends in Brighton which is one of our favourite places as we used to live there!
- The sheer pace at which Little Miss A's vocabulary is increasing. New words every single day!
- Dogsitting a friend's dog for a week and seeing the way Little Miss A interacted with the dog.
- Celebrating the 1 year Blogivesary of this blog. So very glad I started writing it.
- All of us being struck down with bad colds. Knew Little Miss A was poorly as she just wanted to snuggle on the sofa, something she just doesn't do as she's always on the go.
- Getting caught in a heavy snow/hail storm whilst walking the dog. Not really how I wanted to introduce Little Miss A to snow! Unfortunately, the snow didn't last long enough to have any fun in it!
share this on »